Wednesday, September 23

Tired... And 40 Pages Left Along With Editing - And Let's Not Forget 200 Pages of Sketching!

I SO want to crawl into my bed and not wake up until tomorrow morning, but I still have some unfinished homework to attend to. My cute Anthropology teacher has us reading 60 pages of articles, which is mostly filled with people I don't know comparing other people I don't know for I don't give a damn. But... He's so sad when people don't read the articles he gives us. I shall make him proud! Even if I must tape my eyes open and listen to thrash metal to prevent me from falling asleep. And on top of the reading, I must finish editing this stupid essay for my English class. Another personal essay with no type of formal format whatsoever. I make mine formal anyway, but the fact we are allowed to address the reader still bugs me. Anyway, that should be a piece of cake since I already started. I might edit my friend's, too. But he hasn't gotten to me yet, so maybe the next essay I'll help him peer edit. OH! And the most daunting task of them all... Sketching 200 - TWO HUNDRED sketches of the same item by next Tuesday. *sigh*The bright side of this all is the three day weekend where I won't be going anywhere but in my now cluttered room to draw, glue, cut, write, type and read. Fun times as a full time college student, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment