Tuesday, October 20

>.> I Swear I'm Not a Slacker.

Yeah... Haven't been posting recently and I have an excuse! Midterms. And the odd need of sleep at 8pm. I guess running around the school all day sucks the energy out of me, besides everyone here being sick. And my art teacher is demanding an arm and a leg for her projects. I think she might secretly be evil underneath that nice facade. Anyway, I'm sitting on the school's bridge with my friend... doing absolutely nothing. I'm waiting for a class, he's waiting for....who knows what. But he's keeping me company on the crowded bridge. I had fun watching the myriad of different people speed by to their destinations, but after 20 minutes, I wanted to sleep. And I still do...... Just got a disoriented call from my friend asking me if I was in a non-existent place. -.- I have interesting friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment